Friday, March 20, 2009

Mobile blogging

Its 3.10am and I'm in bed playing with my latest toy... I really should be sleeping and yet here I am, experimenting with the marvels of modern technology. No, I'm not doing something indecent you dirty 'lil you... I am in fact blogging on my spanking new nokia E71 underneath the warm covers of my blanket. (Whaddiya think I was
playing with? And at such an unearthly hour... I bet some of u went
tsk tsk...lol)

When I'm done typing I'm supposed to send it out n it'll magically appear on the blog. I hope it does, otherwise I'd spent the past 5 minutes cramming my thumbs for nuthin. Did I mention the keys are really tiny? I don't think I'd be writing my Best Seller on this baby...heh. Ok, here goes...
*presses the sent button*

Afterword: It didn't "magically" appear on this blog. turns out i had to register for the service and after a fair bit of tweaking, i finally got the kinks ironed out. Voila! True mobile blogging... now to experiment with photos!
Onwards Passepartout! Our audiences await!

No comments:

Post a Comment