Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Lessons at Fuhua

Wow, a mid-week post. I must be relatively free this week. Actually I'm lying in bed now with a running nose and hoarse throat, think me caught a cold... :(

Went Fuhua this morning and did 3 classes of introductory Wushu lessons with the Sec 2 kids.

Happy to be back in Fuhua again after 2 years. I did an introductory programme with them in year 2005 for their Sec 2s too and some of them still recognise me after 2 years. Feels good to know I left a good enough impression, enough for them to remember me name even though it was years ago and only a short programme.

Anyway, as expected, these students were quite a handful, but nothing Mr Chin can't handle...grin. I hope they enjoyed the session as much as I've enjoyed teaching it (and torturing some of the poor kids with arm lifts and squats...heh) Hope they'll like what I have planned for them in the coming 9 weeks.

Sigh... me no voice again i think. Think tmr's classes gotta leave it to WL laoshi liao... sniff sniff.

No comments:

Post a Comment