Friday, November 23, 2007

KUEN Wushu Holiday Training Camp Nov 2007

Its over.

5 days of hell-on-earth for the trainers...

Children... so many noisy children... Arghhh!

But it wasn't nearly as bad for me as it was for the rest of the trainers... This time I unofficially volunteered myself to be in-charge of entertainment and games, and carefully side-stepped all the heavy responsibilities of being a trainer-in-charge.

I think the kids enjoyed themselves. *pats self on back* Especially on the last night's BBQ where they had free-flow marshmallows. MmmmMmmm.........

This year's group was slightly bigger, with participants from Kranji Pri, Yew Tee Pri, Zhonghua Pri, Yew Tee CC, Jurong Spring CC, KUEN Kids, etc...

I saw some definite potentials in the young ones and some made astonishing improvements over the week. You can almost see them get better with each training session.

Great job KUEN trainers! Cheers to Kaiting laoshi, Wang Liang Laoshi, Zhipeng Laoshi, Zhicheng Laoshi and the rest of the trainers!

I'll definitely post photos of the camp as soon as I get my hands on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment