Monday, November 26, 2007

Wushu Performance! Y Proms@CLAP!

The performance on Saturday night at Chinatown Kreta Ayer Square was an absolute HIT with the crowd!

Great job to all who participated! A BIG THANK YOU! goes to Kaiting laoshi and Zhipeng laoshi in charge of choreographing and preparation for this event. The meticulous effort put into planning and preparation is evident, clearly seen and translated extremely well onstage into 10 minutes of pure entertainment for the spectators young and old.

Gotta thank the parents of the young performers for their support in sending the children down for practices and rehearsals. I'm sure they must be proud to see the end result. I know I am. :)

Photos photos...

Uh-oh... when will I clear this backlog of photos to post online.

Do wait patiently, I'll get to it soon.... I hope. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment