Saturday, July 5, 2008

Need...sleep....can't...th...in..k

Yawn. Super seh now.

Slept at 4.00am. Woke up at 8.00am for a class in Rivervale Pri.

It was the first session of the new term and I was there with Hansong Jiaolian and Wang Jiaolian (female Wang, not Wang Liang Jiaolian). I bet Hansong must be equally seh, he went home about the same time as I did.

Rushed back to KUEN Wushu for class straight after. Ended up being late for 15min. At least Wang Liang Jiaolian is there to start class and take warm up. WRONG! Wangliang also late!!! OMG! *faint*

Anyway, here I am resting in the office blogging on the company PC. Wish I could just head on home to catch up on some much needed sleep. Alas, there are lessons at KUEN all the way till 10pm. Sob sob...

Sleeping - The Wushu athlete's favourite "activity".

I need my beauty sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment