Friday, June 22, 2007

I hate accounts.

Spent the day at KUEN Wushu clearing backlog of paperwork and admin stuff.

Its official. I hate doing accounts.

Blah... spent very nearly the whole day trying hard to remember purchases and to balance the numbers. Issueing cheques and writing payment vouchers. Trying to remember who to invoice for what service.

This is the part I like least of running KUEN.

Calista's dad (a really nice guy :) ) mentioned jokingly that we're not making money coz I'm really bad at accounts. Heh... I wonder how true is that. Hmm... with all the services rendered that we forgot to invoice ppl, I'm starting to think he might have a point.

Darn...

Quick update on whats coming:
- Later, Friday 22/06/07. Tien Hsia Language School children coming again for Wushu workshop.
- Sunday, 24/06/07. Young Parents Fiesta at Marina Square. We're doing a roadshow cum Wushu promotion at Marina Square Centre Stage. 11am - 1pm
- Monday, 25/06/2007. School reopens! (I can almost hear the students go "Yeah!")

No comments:

Post a Comment