Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sentosa Silosa beach performance

Did a group Wushu performance last night at Sentosa Siloso beach.

Almost forgotten how fun performances can be. During the performance that is.

After you bask in the applause and euphoria of being in the limelight for the 10 min or so on stage, you retire to the changing room to change out of your Wushu costume drenched in sweat. You'll slowly feel your legs getting heavier and soreness in parts of your muscles you didn't realise when your body's pumped up with adrenaline just 10 min ago.

The morning after.
Ouch...

I haven't trained for quite awhile and I'm starting to feel the after-effects. Hope I didn't pull any muscles.

I really gotta start working out again. Once I've got everything at the new place more or less settled.

Back to doing paperwork. *sulk*

No comments:

Post a Comment