Thursday, June 14, 2007

Meetings... meetings... meetings

Meetings are tiresome things. They sap the energy out of you and take up loads of time. Meetings render you, and whoever's unfortunate enough to be caught in the same meeting with you, rather unproductive for that day.

I started my day with a meeting at Hwa Chong Institution regarding a Wushu programme that we're due to conduct in July.

Then I met ZP laoshi for lunch at West Mall, followed by an indulgent afternoon tea session at Coffeebean. No we're not being Tai-tai-ish. We were discussing work over a nice cup of English breakfast. Envious? Aww... don't be. You don't work till 10pm at night. :p

Got a call and had to rush back to Kuen for a short meeting with SHINES's director. Apparently, there would be an event on the Sunday two weeks from now and I will have to find a way to make the training hall look tidy and decent. Great. : (

That's followed by a meeting with the Lyreco sales manager to get quotations for some office items I am planning to get.

At 6pm, ZP laoshi and I finally started on what we originally planned to do - A complete revision of the current theory test format and setting of questions for the centralized assessment on Sunday.

Meetings are tiresome things. I'm beat.
Zzz......

No comments:

Post a Comment