Thursday, June 7, 2007

KUEN's 1st Post

Hello World.

That was the first sentence that popped into my head after filling in the Title "KUEN Wushu Blog's 1st Post". Those who did programming will probably know where that came from.
"Hello World" is the first line of code you will probably learn to write if you learn programming.

There. The official KUEN Wushu Blog is born.

Took me quite awhile to figure what all the fuss is about with blogging but I did it. (shame on me for sitting on it for so long...)

I think there is already a KUEN Wushu related blog that is up and running called KUEN's Playground... I apologize for being so slow but I have never been on it as I could never find it or find out how to post to it.

To anyone who is reading this, especially Shen, don't worry about it. I thank you for setting up "The Playground outside the Training ground"and to keep it up and running even though you must be terribly busy with studies and all. Please continue to keep the community strong and the blog fun and playful.

While KUEN's Playground is as its title suggests, a "playground" for students and trainers alike, this official KUEN Wushu Blog is something I set up to help promote KUEN better. Seeing how little I know about maintaining the company website, I suppose the idea of a hassle-free method of posting to the Web did appeal to me. (I'm ashamed... I really should learn to write html... soon.)

There you are. Pretty long for a first post.

This is Chin, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment