Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Work days and off days

Spent most of Monday at the office shifting furniture around.

Spent the entire day at home yesterday shifting furniture and throwing out old stuff. (I moved my sitoca table to the office. At 120cm x 70cm, it took up too much space in my room, and since we're still lacking a table at the KUEN office...)

I foresee a lot of furniture shifting at work and at home for the rest of this week.

Hmm... and I thought Mondays were supposed to be off days for KUEN. *shrug*

I suppose with the new setup at SHINES, the office ppl no longer need to dutifully come in to open up and man the phone, since its an open school and the office phone will direct all unanswered calls to my hp. Well, that could be a bad thing, since we'll no longer need to keep regular office hours. Ppl could come in for work any time they want!!! GASP!

And right at the corner of the week is the KUEN mid-year central assessment on Sunday. Plenty of preparation work. Test papers to set, routine assessments standards, operational flow, manpower allocation, etc.

Speaking of which, I am actually already late for work. *gulp*

Hey! But who's to say blogging with the keyboard on lap, on my bed, in my room isn't productive work. *indignant*

Its very tough work ya know. Nods.

No comments:

Post a Comment