Thursday, June 7, 2007

New Blog. New Place. New Milestone.

New Blog.
What can I say. Something I've been trying to get done but never did get around to it. Just like learning to write html so that I can manage the company website on my own. I'll get around to that... some day.

New Place.
If you don't already know, KUEN Wushu has relocated to its new training premise on the 31st of May, 2007. The new address is 1208, Upper Boon Keng Road, Singapore 387312 (Within SHINES INSTITUTE).The dust hasn't really started yet at the new place. Phones offline still, no net access (Argh...) and the stores are lying around everywhere. Yup, not a pretty sight, and my head's hurtin just thinking about the tasks to do.

New Milestone.
We've come a long way since we started out with an empty hall 3 years ago at Blk 70 Geylang Bahru. I know it must be hard to leave for many people, countless hours of training and fun memories, full mirrors the length of the entire carpet, parquet flooring, big office space, place of our own.
But hey, let's look on the bright side.
Now, we have FREE PARKING!
That works for me. (I believe I speak for ALL drivers @ KUEN!)
Grin.

Let us work towards another great year ahead and start building many many more hours of great memories at this new place.

I'll post some photos I took while we were shifting and of the new place once I get them out of my phone.

Zzz... for now.

1 comment: