Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Phone at last... Net's gonna wait...


CHEERs: The phone's up... yeah!
BOOs: Internet's still down.


Just realised from Singtel that relocation of ADSL takes up to 3 days. Darn... and although the SHINES campus is supposed to be Wifi'ed, I can never get my notebook connected enough to go online. It kinda connected... but not. (It shows you're connected but you just can't get your browser to work. Bah...)

Did a little re-arranging of the
* T I N Y * space that is to be our office today. Due to the phone line sockets being placed somewhere else other than where I originally wanted it to be, I had to reshuffle all the furniture to accommodate the positions of the phone line (phone sockets determine where the modem & networking hardware is to be placed) but I kinda like the new placement over the old one :p . I also totally messed up KT's comfy setup (if you're a student then its Wang laoshi to you :p ), she's left with no table...for now. Muhahaha.....

Will take a picture of the place once I get all the furniture in and tidied up the place a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment